Touch-N-Seal™ Panel Bond™
To purchase please contact your local RV Dealer.
Panel Bond is a one-component polyurethane foam adhesive foam for bonding wood panels to sidewall substrates in RVs in conjunction with mechanical fasteners. It is also commonly used in the manufactured housing industry and cargo trailers for both walls and subfloors, and permanently bonds most common building materials such as concrete, wood, drywall, insulation panels and metal studs.
Touch-n-Seal™ panel hold espuma adhesiva de poliurentano: Para aplicar en paneles de yeso, de madera, aislantes o como adhesivo de bajopisos de amadeera terciada.
Touch-n-Seal™ Panel Bond™ is formulated for use on drywall, wood panels, insulation panels, or as a plywood sub-floor adhesive.
- Displays Superior Bonding for Drywall & Construction Panels
- Provides Excellent Shear Strength
- Bridges Uneven Surfaces
- Reduces Flooring Squeaks
- Yields up to 750 linear ft. (1/2" diameter bead)
- Contains Fire Retardant
Panel Bond™ is permanent, hypoallergenic, and dries within minutes of application. It may be painted, trimmed, sanded or plastered when cured.
It is very durable and will not decompose with age.
Clean up is easy with Touch-n-Seal™ Poly-Clean
Seal Design and Dicor Corporation focus on the people and companies that use our products. This includes products, support and services that help improve the production process.
It’s easier to apply than caulk and can be well controlled with a disposable spray gun, eliminating waste and making clean up a snap. It has a 12 month shelf life and one 24 oz. can replace up to 30-10 oz. tubes of caulk adhesives.
• Yield (in linear feet): 750 ft with ½-inch bead.
• Density — 1.3 – 1.8 lbs./cu. ft.
• R-Value — 5.4 per inch of thickness
• Maximum service temperature for cured foam – 250º F. (121º C)
• Flame Spread — 10
• Shelf Life — 12 months
• ASTM E72 Rack Loading
• ASTM E96 Water Vapor Transmission
• ASTM C273 Shear Strength
• ASTM C273 Shear Strain
• ASTM C518 R-Value
• ASTM C557 - 03e1 Standard Specification for Adhesives for Fastening Gypsum Wallboard to Wood Framing
• ASTM C1536 Yield
• ASTM D1621 Compressive Strength
• ASTM D1622 Density
• ASTM D1623 Tensile Strength
• ASTM D-2856 Closed Cell Content
• CGSB 71.25-M88-CAN/CGSB Adhesives, for Bonding Drywall to Wood Framing and Metal Studs
• UL 1715 Fire Test Approvals/Certifications
• California Bureau of Home Furnishings and Insulation
• Underwriters Laboratories Classified Caulking & Sealants
Test data available upon request.
12 months in unopened container when stored between 60°-90° F (16°-32° C), in a dry, well ventilated area.
Coil Return Policy
- Item # 4004532412, 24 ounce (680 g)
- Meets U.S.A. specifications for adhering drywall to wood framing (ASTM C557)
- Meets Canadian specifications for adhering drywall to wood framing and metal studs (CGSB 71.25-M88-CAN/CGSB)
- Fast bond strength
- Easier to use than caulk adhesives
- Replaces up to 30 – 10 oz. tubes of caulk type adhesive
- Bonds to common building materials including wood, concrete, insulating foam boards, metal, plastics and sheetrock
- Reduces floor squeaks
- Bridges uneven surfaces
- High shear strength
- Contains fire retardant
- No ozone depleting chemicals
- Does not shrink
- Closed cell structure
- Does not contain solvents
- Does not contain urea formaldehyde
Always refer to local building codes prior to application of Touch-N-Seal® foam adhesives.
The Touch-N-Seal Panel Bond one-component expanding foam adhesive can be applied to and will adhere to almost any traditional construct surfaces including wood, masonry, insulating foam boards, metal, plastics and sheetrock. Surfaces to receive Touch-N-Seal foam adhesives must be dry, clean and free of dust, dirt, grease and other substances that may inhibit proper adhesion. For best results apply Touch-N-Seal Panel Bond foam adhesive when surface and ambient temperatures are between 60°-100° F (16°-38° C). Temperature of chemical contents must be between 50º-100º F (10º- 38º C) before dispensing. Use all chemical contents within 30 days of initial dispensing. Read all directions and cautions before use. For additional information, see package label.
Always wear proper personal protective equipment, including gloves, clothing and eyewear. Use in well ventilated area. Refer to manufacturer’s Safe Use, Storage and Handling For Low Pressure Spray Foam Products brochure prior to handling Touch-N-Seal materials.
• Do not expose to temperatures above 240° F (116° C), open flames or sparks.
• Not for use as an underlayment material adhesive.
• Not for exposure to ultraviolet light. Chemicals must be 50° - 100° F (10° - 38° C) prior to application.
• Do not store in temperatures above 120° F (49° C).
• Always refer to local building code regulations.
• One component foams are not suitable for covering large areas or voids such as sill plates, headers or in stud wall cavities. Refer to ICC-ESR for Fireblock applications. Refer to local building codes for details specific to your area.
• Read MSDS and do not use near high heat, sparks or open flame.
Storage and Disposal
Keep containers tightly closed in a cool, well ventilated area. Ideal storage temperature is 60°- 90° F (16°-32° C). Storage above 90° F (32° C) will reduce shelf life. Do not store at temperatures greater than 120° F (49° C). Do not expose containers to conditions that may damage, puncture, or burst the containers. Dispose of leftover material/containers in accordance with Federal, state and local regulations. See Material Safety Data Sheet for more information.
Keep out of reach of children.
Click here for MSDS sheet for Touch-N-Seal Panel Bond.