Touch-N-Seal™ All Seasons Foam Sealant
To purchase please contact your local RV Dealer.
Buy now. This is a one-component expanding sealant specially formulated to cure in a wide range of temperatures (20º F to 120º F). For use with professional gun applicator, All Seasons Foam Sealant seals gaps and cracks. It blocks drafts, moisture and insects, providing airtight insulation that stops air infiltration.
Touch 'n Seal™ All Seasons Sellador de Poliuretaho: Seca a temperaturas tan bajas como -7°C y tan altas como 49°C. Funcionamiento óptimo en climas de alta temperatura, áridos.
- Cures in temperatures as low as 20º F (-7º C) and as high as 120º F (49º C).
- Superior performance in high temperature, low humidity environments.
- Low-curing pressure.
- Creates a moisture barrier.
- Outperforms fiberglass.
- Save energy and money — reduce heating and A/C bills.
- Contains fire retardant.
- Energy Star rated as environmentally friendly.
Seal Design and Dicor Corporation focus on the people and companies that use our products. This includes products, support and services that help improve the production process.
- Can be applied in virtually any environment without compromising performance.
- Easy to use 24 oz. can with a shelf life of 12 months.
- Foam is tack-free in about 10 minutes (50 percent RH). Excess can be trimmed in about 30 minutes.
|Density:||1.6-2.1 lbs./ cu.ft.|
|Percent closed cell content:||70 percent|
|Thermal Resistance:||(ASTM C-518) R-Value — 4.5 per inch thickness|
|Maximum service temperature of cured foam:||240º F (116º C)|
|ASTM E-84, Class 1 foam|
|Shelf life:||12 months|
|Contains no urea formaldehyde|
Coil Return Policy
Read all directions and cautions before use. For additional information, please see package label or MSDS.
- Surface prep: Surface should be free of dirt, oil, grease and excess moisture.
- Set-up: Attach applicator gun to can (do not over-tighten) then shake well for 30 seconds.
- Application: Dispense foam with can upside down, testing bead size on scrap material first. Fill area about 1/3 full, leaving room for foam to expand. Note: To improve curing in arid regions, spray a light waster mist into the cavity before applying foam.
- Storage: Upright (50º-100º F)
- Foam bonds to skin quickly: Wear gloves, eye protection and work clothes; use drop cloths.
- For best results: Use in temperatures 40º - 100º F (50% relative humidity); however, this product may be used where surface temperatures are as low as 20º F without becoming friable. Can temperature should be 60º-90º F during use.
- Finish: Foam will be tack-free in about 10 minutes (50% RH). Excess can be trimmed in about 30 minutes. Cover or paint foam surfaces exposed to sunlight.
- Can changeover: Once started, do not remove gun until can is empty; then purge gun and remove can. Clean gun thoroughly with acetone or polyurethane foam cleaner. Do not allow foam to harden in gun.
ASTM E-84 Surface Burning Characteristics
Flame Spread 5 Smoke Developed 10
Tested as applied in four ½ inch diameter beads, 5 inches on center, covering 8.3% of the exposed test sample area. The test results do not reflect the hazards by test material under actual fire conditions.
Caution: Contains Polymeric MDI, Polyurethane Resin & Propane / isobutene. Cure foam exposed to temperatures in excess of 240º F (116º C) may release hazardous decomposition products. Keep away from heat, sparks, flames and static electricity. Turn off sources of ignition (pilot light, etc.). Ventilate work area with moving, fresh air. Vapors heavier than air may cause flash fire or ignite explosively. Do not puncture, expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120º F 949º C). Do not leave in auto. Wear protective gloves, safety glasses, and work clothes.
First Aid Treatment
Skin Contact: DO NOT rinse with water (water helps curing). If foam is wet: remove immediately with acetone or polyurethane foam cleaner. After removal, wash with soap and water. If foam has dried: It is very difficult to remove. Do not try to remove with solvents. Cured foam wears of and it not harmful to health.
Eye Contact: Flush with water for 15 minutes and get immediate medical attention.
Inhalation: Over exposure to vapors may cause dizziness or headache – move to fresh air. Consult a physician if needed.
Ingestion: Get immediate medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children.
Click here for MSDS sheet for Touch-N-Seal All Season Foam.