Touch-N-Seal™ No Warp Foam
To purchase please contact your local RV Dealer.
No-Warp one-component expanding foam is used in confined areas where high pressure expanding foam could warp or damage the surrounding structure, such as doors, door frames and skylights. No-Warp exerts up to 90 percent less pressure than competitive foams that may cause warping that will inhibit or prevent proper opening and closing of fenestrations. No-Warp foam replaces polyurethanes and silicon sealants in RVs, and is fast curing, lightweight and economical.
Sellador de espuma para ventanas y puertas. Impide en forma permanente la filtración de aire. Contiene retardante de llama. Es seguro para montajes de madera, aluminio, vinilo. ventanas y puertas.
- No-Warp conforms to AAMA 812-04 for low-pressure foam. No-Warp air seals, insulates, blocks drafts, moisture and insects. Provides better comfort and reduced energy usage while not bowing window, door and skylight components. It has an ASTM C-516-4 R-Value of 5.48 inches.
- It seals cracks and gaps up to ½-inch wide, offering a permanent insulating and air sealing solution to a variety of materials including wood, metals and plastics. It is bright white, non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
- It does not shrink, and does not decompose with age.
- It has a closed cell structure and is fire retardant.
- No ozone-depleting chemicals.
- Energy Star rated as environmentally friendly.
Seal Design and Dicor Corporation focus on the people and companies that use our products. This includes products, support and services that help improve the production process.
No-Warp sealant can be easily applied with professional gun applicator. It is tack free in 10 minutes, can be trimmed in 30 minutes, and completely cured in one hour. Shelf life is 12 months.
- ASTM C-518 R-Value
- ASTM C-1536 Yield
- ASTM D-1622 Density
- UL-1715 Fire Test
- International Building Code
- International Residential Code
- BOCA National Building Code
- 1999 Standard Building Code
- 1997 Standard Building Code
- ICC-Evaluation Services
- California Bureau of Home Furnishings and Insulation
- Conforms to AAMA 812-04
- Underwriters Laboratories Classified Caulking & Sealants
12 months in unopened container when stored between 60°- 90°F (16°-32°C), in a dry, well ventilated area.
Storage & Disposal
Keep containers tightly closed in a cool, well-ventilated area. Ideal storage temperature is 60°- 90°F (16°-32°C). Storage above 90°F (32°C) will reduce shelf life. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C). Do not expose containers to conditions that may damage, puncture, or burst the containers. Dispose of leftover material/containers in accordance with Federal, state and local regulations. See Material Safety Data Sheet for more information.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 240°F (116°C), open flames or sparks.
- Do not expose to ultraviolet light.
- Chemicals must be 50°-100°F (10°38°C) prior to application.
- Do not store in temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
- Always refer to local building code regulations.
- 1 component foams are not suitable for covering large areas or voids such as sill plates, headers or in stud wall cavities. Refer to ICC-ESR for Fireblock applications. Refer to local building codes for details specific to your area.
- Propellant is flammable. Read MSDS and do not use near high heat, sparks or open flame.
Coil Return Policy
|Size (volume)||Bead Diameter||Linear Feet|
|20 oz. can||¼-inch||2,096|
|30.5 oz. can||¼-inch||3,196|
Always refer to local building codes prior to application of Touch-N-Seal® Foam sealants.
Touch-N-Seal No-Warp foam one component expanding foam sealant can be applied to and will adhere to almost any traditional construction surfaces including wood, masonry, insulating foam boards, metal, plastics and sheetrock. Surfaces to receive Touch-N-Seal foam sealants must be dry, clean and free of dust, dirt, grease and other substances that may inhibit proper adhesion. For best results apply Touch-N-Seal one component expanding foam sealants when surface and ambient temperatures are between 60°-90°F (16°-32°C). Chemical contents must be between 50°- 100°F (10°-38°C) before dispensing. Use all chemical contents within 30 days of initial dispensing.
Keep out of reach of children. Always wear proper personal protective equipment, including gloves, clothing and eyewear. Use in well ventilated area. Please refer to manufacturer’s instructions.
Click here for MSDS sheet for Touch-N-Seal No Warp Foam.